What is marriage registration Certificate?
Marriage Registration is a proof that hereafter, two people have united in marriage. A Marriage Certificate is provided, which is a crucial document of a Marriage. Conveniently, apply for Marriage Registration in Delhi Online now.
Supreme court has made Marriage Registration compulsory. In India, Marriages are registered either, under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or, under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Marriage registration is useful while, applying for many other government documents after marriage like PAN, Visa, and PASSPORT.
Apply for Marriage Registration Online in Delhi, Contact Us
Why should you apply for marriage registraton?
- Supreme Court has made it mandatory.
- It Is a Vital Marriage document.
- It is useful for Applying for Govt. documents like PAN, VISA and PASSPORT.
- Marriage Registration Certificate is the only Legal document of a Marriage.
- Now apply Marriage registration online in Delhi.
How to apply online for marriage registration in Delhi?
and then, Register and Login to your account.
Similarly, Select District and Fill appointment form.
- After that, get an acknowledgement.
- and thereafter, Visit to DM office With Documents and Witness’s on the date of Appointment.
At Jpv Law associates, We assist you with the marriage registration procedure and You get your certificate swiftly.
What are the documents required for marriage registration certificate in delhi?
- Age Proof (Any of the following): School/College Leaving School, Birth Certificate, Passport, Domicile Certificate or SSC/HSC Certificate
- Proof of Residence (Any of the following): Ration Card, Election Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Passport or Aadhar Card
- Wedding Card
- Passport Size photograph
- Nikahnama/Any marriage certificate from a religious place, translated in English on the letterhead of an Authorised Translator
- Divorce decree if either spouse is a divorcee
- Death certificate if the previous spouse is dead
- Copy of official gazette if the name is changed after Marriage
- Marital status certificate if either spouse is a foreign national
- Witnesses- Proof of residence of witnesses: Ration Card, Election Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Passport or Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
Apply online for registration of marriage
Online Marriage registration form download