Cyber Crime / Cyber fraud Cases:
JPV Law associates has more than 20+ years experience in legal services. We have best criminal Lawyers in Delhi. We work for greater standards of service with a high degree of professionalism and responsiveness. Our team has in-depth knowledge and experience of dealing with a wide variety of compliance problems, and has successfully challenged regulatory action in New Delhi and near by districts. We also have a great deal of experience under:
Case Processing :
- Supreme Court of India.
- Delhi High Court.
- All District Courts.
- FIR registration;
- Drafting complaints;
- Bails: Regular/Anticipatory;
- Criminal trails.
Cybercrime called as computer crime, the use of a computer as an instrument to further illegal ends, such as committing fraud, trafficking in child pornography and intellectual property, stealing identities, or violating privacy. All those activities existed before the “cyber” prefix became ubiquitous. Cybercrime, especially involving the Internet, represents an extension of existing criminal behavior alongside some novel illegal activities.
The field of Cybercrime is just emerging and new forms of criminal activities in cyberspace are coming to the forefront with the passing of each new day.
Let us now discuss the major types of cybercrime −
- Hacking: It is an illegal practice by which a hacker breaches the computer’s security system of someone for personal interest.
- Unwarranted mass-surveillance: Mass surveillance means surveillance of a substantial fraction of a group of people by the authority especially for the security purpose, but if someone does it for personal interest, it is considered as cybercrime.
- Child pornography: It is one of the most heinous crimes that is brazenly practiced across the world. Children are sexually abused and videos are being made and uploaded on the Internet.
- Child grooming: It is the practice of establishing an emotional connection with a child especially for the purpose of child-trafficking and child prostitution.
- Copyright infringement: If someone infringes someone’s protected copyright without permission and publishes that with his own name, is known as copyright infringement.
- Money laundering: Illegal possession of money by an individual or an organization is known as money laundering. It typically involves transfers of money through foreign banks and/or legitimate business. In other words, it is the practice of transforming illegitimately earned money into the legitimate financial system.
- Cyber-extortion: When a hacker hacks someone’s email server, or computer system and demands money to reinstate the system, it is known as cyber-extortion.
- Cyber-terrorism: Normally, when someone hacks government’s security system or intimidates government or such a big organization to advance his political or social objectives by invading the security system through computer networks, it is known as cyber-terrorism.