Criminal Law Practice
We provide following services under this chapter:
- Legal assistance in filling police complaints / Registration of FIR / Criminal Complaint under the provisions of law of crime / IPC.s
- Filing of criminal complaint before Police station u / s 154 of Cr.P.C or magistrate under section 190, 200,156(3) Of code of Criminal procedure 1973;
- Filing and arguing of Anticipatory Bail applications U/s 438 of Cr.P.C before Court of Session and High Courts;
- Filing of Regular Bail Application u/s 437of Cr.P.C before Criminal Courts including JM /MM/ASJ etc.
- Filing of Revision Petition under Sec.397 of Cr.P.C. against the acquittal / conviction.
- Filing of petition U/s 482of Cr.P.C for quashing of F.I.R or staying the criminal procedure before High Courts;
- Representing clients in the Criminal Trial before magistrate or Court of Session, as defence counsel;
- Filing / defending Complaint under section 138 of N.I. Act before magistrate.
- Filing / defending Criminal complaint under various provisions and sections of Indian Penal Code, Companies Act, Factories Act, Food Adulteration Act, passport Act, NDPS Act, Arms Act etc.
Let us know if you need assistance related to Criminal Law Practice.