Why are we the best criminal lawyers in Delhi?
With over 20 years of service, We are one of the most experienced criminal lawyers in town, We are considered one of the best criminal lawyer in Delhi as Our Client and Criminal cases list speaks for our ability. We have been Top-rated criminal lawyer in Delhi year after year.
We provide the following services under this chapter:
What does a Criminal lawyer do?
- Legal assistance in filing police complaints / Registration of FIR / Criminal Complaint under the provisions of the law of crime / IPC.s
- Filing of a criminal complaint before Police station u / s 154 of Cr.P.C or magistrate under section 190, 200,156(3) Of code of Criminal procedure 1973;
- Filing and arguing of Anticipatory Bail applications U/s 438 of Cr.P.C before Court of Session and High Courts;
- Filing of Regular Bail Application u/s 437of Cr.P.C before Criminal Courts including JM /MM/ASJ etc.
- Filing of Revision Petition under Sec.397 of Cr.P.C. against the acquittal/conviction.
- Filing of petition U/s 482of Cr.P.C for quashing of F.I.R or staying the criminal procedure before High Courts;
- Representing clients in the Criminal Trial before magistrate or Court of Session, as defense counsel;
- Filing / defending Complaint under section 138 of N.I. Act before the magistrate.
- Filing / defending Criminal complaint under various provisions and sections of Indian Penal Code, Companies Act, Factories Act, Food Adulteration Act, passport Act, NDPS Act, Arms Act, etc.
Criminal lawyers represent defendants facing criminal charges in state, federal, and appellate courts. Their scope of practice includes bail bond hearings, plea bargains, trial, revocation hearings (parole or probation), appeals, and post-conviction remedies. To read more click the link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_lawyer_(disambiguation)